When do You Need Network Support?
A reliable, trouble-free network does not happen by accident. We designed our first LAN in 1985. We know and understand networks and servers, not because we just learned about them, but because we’ve seen them evolve since their infancy.
We want you to be able to get your work done, while we take care of your infrastructure.
Call us today at (908) 310-6333 for a no cost, no obligation, analysis of your network.
How We Help You
- Design a reliable network
- Upgrade your servers
- Optimize your LAN to perform as it should
- We can tailor a Network Support plan to meet your budgetary needs while providing peace of mind
- We are proactive minimizing downtime and reducing support issues
- On-site service as well as remote support service
Computer Expert Inc’s Network Support Services Include:
- Problem Solving | Identifying problem areas that need enhancement or correction with a comprehensive analysis of your network and development of a detailed road map.
- Complete transparency | We work with your staff as a team, including you in all our proposals and projects. We want you to know what we are doing, why we are doing it, and what impact it will have on your business and its productivity.
- On Site Service | With our Network Support plans, we make sure you are never ignored or left behind. We provide On-site Service for your server(s) workstations and printers.
- Remote Support | Remote access enables us to be proactive, monitoring network performance, installing updates and patches, checking backups, and optimizing the network to perform as it did the first day it was installed.